Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New stick couple image... now I just need names for them..

Created a new piece of digital art focusing once again on the stick couple. Still possibly thinking of creating a childrens book with the stick couple if anyone is interesting in joining up with this venture.. I need the creative literary presence that I cannot provide... aka someone who knows how to spell and write at a higher level then me(no), i(no), myself(thats it). Also.. did a little renovation of the blog... hope it comes though clean.. although I have a feeling devices such as my Iphone without flash, maybe have some troubles, and it may not look correct.

link to previous stick people art
http://brianscanvas.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-can-draw-stick-people-too.html

Stick Couple takes a rest during their hike and finds leftovers from a picnic... a green bean

1 comment:

  1. we like the realism that the stick people show. Now as for names, hmmmmm, have to think about that.

    ReplyDelete