Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thanks for visiting and making this blog a success...

Just wanted to take a second and thank you all for visiting my blog over the past 2+ years. It started as a way to express my creativity, and in a way that lets family and friends see what ive been up to. Its grown into a way to keep my focused and motivated.

Not that I have a ton of visitors by any means.., but I have a way to keep tract of where people have visited from and its pretty cool to see the locations that have visited my the blog.

here is to a great 2011 to all of you.

Sao Paulo Brazil.. (no doubt my buddy Ricky)

Anchorage Ak

Redmond Wa

Bellingham Wa

Seattle Wa

Portland Ore

Roseburg Ore

Boise Id

San Francisco CA

Los Angeles CA

Victorville CA

Mountain View CA (Jeremy working at Google, hook me up with some advertising, buddy ;))

Lake Forest CA

Green Valley AZ

Idaho Falls ID

Greeley Co

Denver Co

Littleton CO

C Springs CO

Fort Collins CO

Windsor Co

Vail Co

Fargo ND

Moorhead Mn

Prairie Villiage KS

Cleburne Tx

San Antonio Tx

Houston Tx

Fort Worth Tx

Danville IL

Ocean Springs MS

Greer SC

Mount Airy NC

Greenville NC

Arlington VA

Schenectady NY

No comments:

Post a Comment